Powered by Blogger.

Spring Tag 2018

Welcome back lovelies & happy Spring. To kick off April, i thought i would share with you my answers to the Spring Tag, i hope you enjoy getting to know more about me and what i love about this season. I have left all the unanswered questions below this post if you are interested in doing the Spring Tag too! 

1. What’s your favourite flower?

100% daffodils. Nothing screams Spring louder than that yellow trumpet flower. I love seeing them pop up randomly in places in the garden and as soon as shop starts selling them i know Spring is here.



2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring?

As of late i'm loving wearing a very minimal lip. Either lip balm for casual days/clear gloss for when i'm wanting a bit more glam. Going into Spring I do still want to follow that on, but including a slight bit of colour. I love the tinted lip balms with a hint of pink, one i'm loving at the moment is Barry M's Unicorn, it starts of yellow! But adapts to your lip shade to a gorgeous pink. I also a soft matte lip cream from NYX in the shade Sydney, it's a really pretty pale cherry blossom pink and brightens up your makeup look for the season. 





3. Show us your favourite spring dress!

ouuuuu a tricky one! I don't have a spring dress! I have dresses for events and holidays but no spring appropriate ones. If i had to choose a style it would for sure be tea dresses. I think they look so cute and how versatile they are. I think a tea dress shopping spree is in order! 

4. Favourite spring nail polish?

Ouuuu this is wear all the pastels come out to play. I love it when spring comes round and i can wipe the dust off my lilacs and baby blues. My go to spring nail polish shade has to be a cute pale pink.
I do love Essie's Fiji and a lovely sheer pink from Technic in Fair.



5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory?

Although i don't tend to change up my accessories i do change up a piece of clothing for Spring, which is a trench coat. As it isn't too too cold that you need 17 different layers on, i can get away with wearing my trench coat and i love it! I picked mine up from a charity shop a few months ago for £10.50, such a bargain but i know Primark sell lovely ones. The only downside is that there is no hood to keep you dry in the rain, so i just carry a brolly with me as a just incase. A trench coat makes any outfit feel put together and i can't wait to start wearing it throughout Spring.



6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

I am so excited about Spring Makeup this year. I can't wait to purge my makeup bag and replace heavy items with lighter feeling products. I feeling very less is more lately when it comes to doing my makeup and i do love the fresh, easy looks that match perfect to the season. 

7. Favourite spring candle?

In America last year we visited a discounted yankee candle store. I picked up a few wax melts and one of those i knew was to be THE spring candle/scent. 
It's the scent of a daffodils. I mean, say no more!! The shade of the melt is daffodil yellow and just scents my home with smell of a daffodil field. 


8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?

Just like my makeup, when spring comes along i am wanting to go a lot lighter with my scents.
I always go back to my Paul Smith Rose. It's floral, light and lasts amazingly well on the skin and clothes.




9. What is spring like where you live?

We don't live too far from the country side but close to a city too, so we can see all aspects really of this season, i do love it when along the streets as were driving along we can see the blossom trees flourishing and admire how peoples gardens have bloomed from last years planting. It feels so bright and fresh when the sun shines and just instantly puts me in a happy mood. 

10. What’s your favourite thing about spring?

I don't think there is anything i don't like.
I LOVEEE the lighter evenings. This time round it has felt like such a long time until the clocks changed and the nights to get lighter. I feel so much more energised and motivated to do things. Social life gets more alive again as we all feel like we have more time in the day. I wake up feeling so refreshed as the sun shines in from the early sunrise.

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

Oh i sure am!! As soon as i know spring is around the corner is when i start to collect my cleaning supplies ready to get started on my spring cleaning/decluttering. I think it goes hand in hand with the lighter evenings. I feel like i have so much more time in the day which makes me so much more happier to spend time cleaning. My favourite thing to do is get the Zoflora out and start in the kitchen, cleaning all the cupboards and oven ready for the season to commence.



12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

We don't have any holidays booked as of yet but we sure do want one! I definitely want to spend a lot more time outside and relish in the beauty of spring. Wether it be getting up early for a brisk walk or taking an evening stroll in the lukewarm air along the blossom trees. Bliss. 


Let me know if you do this tag too! 
Thank you so much for reading & I shall
see you soon

Emilie 
xoxo

1. Favourite spring nail polish?
2. What is your must-have lip colour this spring?
3. Show us your favourite spring dress!
4. What’s your favourite flower?
5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
7. Favourite spring candle?
8. Favourite body spray/perfume for spring?
9. What is spring like where you live?
10. What’s your favourite thing about spring?
11. Are you a spring cleaner?
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?


















No comments